For obvious security reasons, before being able to access the HiveSQL database, you will have to create a HiveSQL account. The activation process is very simple:
- Transfer 1 HBD to @hivesql (no memo required)
- As soon as @hivesql receives your transfer, your activation will be processed
- A few seconds later, you will receive a micro-transfer back from @hivesql.
The @hivesql transfer memo contains your new credentials and is therefore encrypted.
There are two easy ways to see its content:
- if you use peakd.com, click on the small green lock
2. if you have Keychain installed, open it and click on the History button
The memo contains the following information:
- the hostname to connect to the HiveSQL server.
- your personal login
- your password